Just because your health needs may change, it doesn’t mean your life has to change. At Hamlets at The Delaney at Parkway Lakes, we provide assisted living in Richmond, TX, that gives you just the help you need so you can do what you want, when you want. We’ll assist with the basic activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, and personal maintenance … so you can be you.
Health and Wellness Navigation
The Delaney is committed to offering a holistic approach to your total health and well-being.
That’s why we provide a highly trained senior Health and Wellness Navigation team, who will work personally with you to anticipate your health and wellness needs and to address them. They’ll guide you through the many programs, services, and amenities we offer, focusing on all 8 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure your overall physical, psychological, and social well-being. Our Navigation team will also help guide you through any medical challenges that may lie ahead, offering assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and the delivery of specific nutritional meals
- Transitioning you to higher levels of care whenever you may need it
At Hamlets at The Delaney, we know that the way we provide our services to you is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why, here, everything starts with Extraordinary Impressions®—our culture of gracious hospitality and service—which ensures that each interaction with you and your family is meaningful and memorable. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication management
- Nurse onsite 24 hours a day to ensure your health and safety needs are always met
- Convenient transportation to a wide variety of scheduled events and outings as well as to medical appointments
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and offering peace of mind
- Pet-friendly campus
- Cleaning service and flat linen service every week
When you choose assisted living at Hamlets at The Delaney, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want, with a helping hand anytime you need it.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences, appliances, and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance to ensure that the assisted living facilities of The Delaney always look beautiful and inviting year-round, both for you and for your visitors
- Security personnel onsite, 24/7
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining with a delightful menu, ranging from gourmet cuisine to bistro fare
- On-campus, full service, hair salon and spa to keep you looking and feeling your very best
- Community great room with a comfy fireplace and big-screen TV that make this the perfect place for socializing and relaxation
- Wellness programs to help you live your best life
- The Great Hall, a perfect place to meet friends for memorable get-togethers
A delightful, full service, restaurant-style experience every day. A delicious, healthy variety of fresh, chef-prepared dishes from an eclectic menu that ranges from gourmet cuisine to bistro favorites. A warm and cozy dining room. Also, a family-style kitchen, where you can share breakfast every morning. That’s dining at Hamlets at The Delaney, and it doesn’t get any better than that!
Keep your body moving in our fun exercise classes and stay in shape by using our fully equipped fitness studio.
Enjoy our full calendar of social, educational, and recreational activities, both on our campus and in the greater Richmond and Katy area.
Our Embrace the World program brings you the adventure of world travel through being able to enjoy hands-on experiences of the culture, foods, and entertainment of a different country each month.
Indulge in your favorite pastimes and learn new skills in our arts and crafts studio.
Meet friends for snacks in our family-style kitchen. Cozy up in front of the fireplace in our community great room for conversation, laughs, and for viewing your favorite programs on the big-screen TV.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Your beautiful assisted living apartment home has everything you want, with contemporary layouts designed with you in mind. Each one has a bright, sunny interior and smartly equipped kitchenette. Every residence also includes an emergency response system for your peace of mind.
Oh, and of course, pets are always welcome too!
View our pricing and take a look at our comfortable, spacious alcove, one-bedroom- and two-bedroom floor plans to see which one is right for you.View Floor Plans
Meet The Team
MICHELLE ANGELINA BARROSO
Director of Sales and Marketing
Michelle is the Director of Sales and Marketing that works with seniors and professionals in the senior healthcare realm to bring awareness of the many benefits of senior living that The Delaney at Parkway Lakes offers. Michelle holds her certificate as a Certified Dementia Practitioner and has been officially working with seniors since 2012. Unofficially, she has served seniors for 30 years when, as a young girl, her grandfather was diagnosed with dementia and the help of the entire family was required. She knew then that she would dedicate her life to helping people.
Director of Memory Care
As the Director of Memory Care, Devin works to provide a safe, secure and purposeful environment for Seniors with Dementia and Alzheimer's disease. After graduating from Sam Houston State University with a degree in Healthcare Administration, Devin developed a love for geriatrics and quickly went on to become a Certified Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care Specialist. Devin has always believed that to serve others has been a calling in his life, and as a result takes great pride in serving seniors.
Director of Health Services
Angelica is an extensive experienced Registered Nurse of 20 years with a vast background from critical care in surgical and medical to recovery room to many specialties serving all age groups. She has a passion for providing exceptional high-quality nursing care and compassionate for humanity. The Houston Chronicle chose her as one of the Top 100 Nurses of 2014 due to her efficient through patient care that provided to best level of care and her strength physical and mental to withstand nursing demands. While caring for acute and long-term illness and diseases, she gives patients respect, dignity, and the individual care they deserve.
- Long term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Veteran’s benefits
- Sale of a home
- Reverse mortgage
- Bridge loan